Re: Kingston Food Miles Study [ON, Canada]

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Kingston Food Miles Study [ON, Canada]
  • From: Moonshae shaester@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:45:03 -0400

Ladies and gents,

If anyone can't access the Kingston food miles study I posted, they can request it directly from me.

Sunny

On 30-Aug-06, at 7:07 PM, Sunny Lam wrote:

Ladies and gents,

I did not have the chance to say that it's good to hear of all the
things you speak of on this list serve. In this I felt like
contributing in hopes that it might help someone somewhere - maybe
for arguing for more community gardens?

I've done a small side research project in addition to my main
project report on urban agriculture on food miles in Kingston,
Ontario, Canada. In addition, the link to the companion study from
Waterloo, Ontario is within it.

Feel free to download it from: http://qlink.queensu.ca/~0sol/
KTfoodmilesreport_final.pdf
My last test indicated it wasn't in error - please do correct me.

The sun smile on all of you,
Sunny Lam

Graduate Student
Masters of Environmental Studies
School of Environmental Studies
Biosciences Complex Rm 2112b
Queen's University
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
Canada
Phone: +1 613 531-0260
Office Phone: +1 613 533 6000 ext. 78576
Email: 0sol@qlink.queensu.ca, sunny.lam@gmail.com

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http:// www.communitygarden.org