A 30 Year Old Community Garden!!!! One of the Few InCaptivity!!!!

  • Subject: [cg] A 30 Year Old Community Garden!!!! One of the Few InCaptivity!!!!
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:39:15 -0400

Congratulations Libby!!!!

Thirty Years!!! What an achievement.  Thanks for showing us all that it can be done! And it's great that you've invited and acknowledged the support you've had from your local elected officials from both sides of the aisle.

Community gardens ARE  a baby that politicians of both parties should kiss, and support with legislative support and maybe a few grants....hint, hint.

Best regards,
Adam Honigman
NYC