Sustainable Gardener Survey

  • Subject: [cg] Sustainable Gardener Survey
  • From: Sunnye Dreyfus wormjava@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:46:33 -0400

Hi there,
My name is Sunnye and I am a grad student at Lesley University/
Audubon Expedition Institute.  My action research is exploring how to
educate for sustainability through my business, Wormjava (harvest,
bottle, & sale of liquid earthworm castings).  It is a one page
survey that should take you about 10 minutes to fill out as well as a
permissions form.

If you are able to complete the survey & permission form and send
them back to me by 9/12, that would be great!  I hope to get some
good feedback from all you gardeners out there. If you have feedback
about the actual survey & form, please feel free to share that as well!

Sunnye Dreyfus
Wormjava, LLC
MS, Ecological Teaching & Learning (in process)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Potential Client Survey.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Permission Form.doc]