Re: THE ACGA RESEARCH COMMITTEE EXISTS TO AID THIS KIND OF QUERY

  • Subject: Re: [cg] THE ACGA RESEARCH COMMITTEE EXISTS TO AID THIS KIND OF QUERY
  • From: Moonshae shaester@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:49:27 -0400

I am also interested in such research and I might have some to provide to Master Bevine. I will dive through what I have.

Sunny

On 6-Sep-06, at 3:35 PM, adam36055@aol.com wrote:

Dear ACGA, the Research Committee and Amanda,

Vinnie Bevine looks like he has the opportunity to change lives in a community by community gardening and needs help, asap to get it done. We should have the research - can we get it to him via e- mail attachment so he can have the matter at hand as he's writing the proposal -

in real time, in about a week?

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Adam Honigman
Grantwriting ACGA rank-and-file member.