Start-Up Guide for Community Gardens

Hi, All--

I've attached a Start Up Guide for Community Gardens that we've developed.
It discusses many issues and potential stumbling blocks that we've had to
deal with over the years, and suggestions on how to proceed in your
communities.  I can also send hard copies to people without email access.

I'll be on vacation from 9/10-10/12, so will respond to late requests after

start-up guide.doc

Yvonne Savio
Common Ground Gardening Program Manager
Gardening Education Coordinator
Master Gardener Program Coordinator
University of California Cooperative Extension
2 Coral Circle
Monterey Park, CA 91755
Phone:  (323) 838-4532
FAX:  (323) 838-7408