Re: info on starting comm garden/costs

You need to call around and find out what your competition is doing.
Call any you can find up and pose as a would be gardener.
	In the community garden where I garden (it is nonprofit and irrelevant
to your business) the minimum plot is 20 by 40 feet.    I don't know
anything else that could help you.