Looking for supportive chat sites

Does anyone know of chat rooms for people involved in community gardens\kitchens. I would love to go on-line and be able to brain storm with people in real time as well as this site.
Also thanks to everyone for the advice on where to go for community kitchens info. I have three months to start and hopefully sustain a community kitchen, so any other advice would be most welcome.
Thanks again, Tamara MacDonald