RE: Wanted Quillworts (Isoetes)

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] Wanted Quillworts (Isoetes)
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" <Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:25:57 +0200

Right now I am in Zambia and I will try to find quillworts here too. At least I hope to find I. alstonii at Victoria Falls. If you like I'll try to send you some.
Because I'm on the road now I don't have free access to my email, so this is why I reply to you over the fernet rather than privately. Please reply to the following address:
with cc to Siemen.Schoustra@wur.nl
I cannot guarantee you I will read it in time; In case I won't hear from you I'll follow the same procedures as two years ago from the Andes.
Wim de Winter