Re: Re: Filmy ferns and wardian cases

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Re: Filmy ferns and wardian cases
  • From: "Jennifer M. Ide" jmide@btinternet.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:34:22 +0100

Dear Yvonne,
                      My apologies. I have just realised that I am doing to
you just what Andrew did to me, that is make you do the work, and I hated
it! I am beginning to run round like a headless chicken now! I have just
woken up to the fact that it is Easter this weekend, which I hadn't
bargained for in my planning of things to get done before going away! Also,
I suddenly woke up this morning realising that I needed a visa for
Australia! Phew! You can get them on-line, almost instantaneously!

Best wishes, Jennifer