[ferns] So What's the Game Plan?

  • Subject: [ferns] So What's the Game Plan?
  • From: Irafaden@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:31:43 EDT

Thanks for the new server service.  I hope it runs well.  For those of us who
are veterans of the old server and for those who are new to the list, what
are the rules and advantages and limitations of the new system?  Is there a
page or site that has a review?  Can we show pictures?  As enclosures or
attachments?  What about advertising?  Idle chat?  Etc.
    As someone who has learned a lot from the fernet and contacted friendly,
knowledgeable fern addicts from around the world, I thank you.

   Ira Faden
   Arlington, Virginia  USA