Re: Re: Killing Platycerium an Essay

Hi Phil:

You make a good point.  Young pups are more likely to
die from overwatering than older more mature plants.
For example, the P. Superbum is most at risk when
young and tender.

Having said that, the story of my neighbor is true.
His were either very old or very young.  He would let
his soak for 15 minutes or more.  His loss was 100%

Still, I have found it difficult if not impossible to
kill Platycerium that has kept its bud dry.