  • Subject: [ferns] Attachments
  • From: "KONING,ROSS E. (Biology)" KONING@easternct.edu
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:52:45 -0400

Some folks have asked whether we can have
attachments to emails on our new email service.

The answer is: this group decided that we didn't
want unsolicited attachments coming in our emails.
They fill up mailboxes that some have to pay for.
So, until further notice, please remember NOT to
attach emails to your ferns@hort.net messages.
The server is set to strip those off.

There may be a solution for us to use to post photos
and so on to the web for our group to visit...I'll keep
you posted when that is available.

Professor Ross E. Koning, PhD
Chapter President ECSU-AAUP
Biology Department - Goddard Hall
Eastern Connecticut State University
Willimantic, Connecticut 06226 USA

Phone: (860)-465-5327 (W 8-10, 1-2)
Alternate: (860)-465-5176 (M 12-2, F 12-1)
Voicemail: (860)-465-5327 then hit 8
FAX: (860)-465-5213
Pager: (860)-744-2705 enter your phone number after beeps
email: Koning@EasternCT.edu