Re: MailingSpore

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] MailingSpore
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 02:29:17 -0500

As far as I am aware, at this point, nothing is being irradiated
except mail to government entities - primarily senators and
congresspersons at their Washington DC addresses; their mail is
diverted, treated and then delivered to them.

The treatment would kill fern spore, but if you are contemplating
sending this to private individuals, you need not worry about it.  If
you want to send to anything government, then you may want to talk to
the recipient and might need to send FedEx or UPS.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :