P. ridleyii ...............

  • Subject: [ferns] P. ridleyii ...............
  • From: "Louwrens Opperman" opperla@lantic.net
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:10:26 +0200

Hi

A while ago I asked for some advice on deviding a P. ridleyii that had
formed two buds.

I just thought to let you know that I finally screwed up enough courage to
cut them apart and they both plants are doing exeptionally well. They seem
to be doing a lot better that when they were together.

A "Thank you" to everyone that dished out avice when needed. It helped a
lot.

Regads

Louwrens