Request from Sri Lanka for fern papers & books

  • Subject: [ferns] Request from Sri Lanka for fern papers & books
  • From: "Brian Swale" <bj@caverock.net.nz>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:27:32 +1300

Hello all

Below is a copy of a letter I had a few days ago.

From my very limited experience of life in the Indian sub-continent and
including Ceylon, it would not surprise me at all if the library and reference
material available to students is as meagre as this person indicates.

So I post this letter for you all to see in the hope that perhaps some of you
may have access to material that would help this person and that you can
find the time to assist them.

Sincerely,

Brian Swale