Re: Organic Pest control

 Just want to second the recommendation for Fedco.  I've been buying from
them for 20 years, and they're wonderful.  They have separate (b&w,
no-frills but good descriptions) catalogs for Seeds, Bulbs, Trees (and
perennials), and Organic Growers' Supply.  This last, OGS (often included
in the Seeds catalog), has the organic pesticides Kyle mentioned, plus
composts, potting soils, seed-starting supplies, books, etc.  Note that
all of the divisions EXCEPT OGS have deadlines and you can only order
once a year.  OGS products, however can be ordered year-round.  Fedco is
a worker- and customer-owned cooperative, and their prices are extremely
reasonable.  (I have no connection to them except as a very satisfied

Ginny in Maine

Kyle799706@aol.com wrote:

  I just wanted to alert folks to a catalog that I received from Fedco Seeds in Waterville Maine....there is a fantastic section in the catalog of Organic Pest control...including the folllowing...
  Alldown - herbicide
  Champion - Copper Hydroxide
  Serenade - Fungicide(Bacillus subtillus)
  Sporoan - Fungicide
  Aza-Direct - Neem Oil
  Naturalis - Beauvaria Bassiana
  Entrust - Spinosyn insecticide

  Fedco Seeds
  P.O. Box 520
  Waterville, Me 04903-0520
  This is a Seed catalog with primarily Veg. seeds but alot of annuals and a nice seperate Tree/shrub catalog
  very reputable

  Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!  http://www.hort.net/funds/