Organic Pest control

  • Subject: [ferns] Organic Pest control
  • From: Kyle799706@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:39:02 -0500

I just wanted to alert folks to a catalog that I received from Fedco Seeds in Waterville Maine....there is a fantastic section in the catalog of Organic Pest control...including the folllowing...
Alldown - herbicide
Champion - Copper Hydroxide
Serenade - Fungicide(Bacillus subtillus)
Sporoan - Fungicide
Aza-Direct - Neem Oil
Naturalis - Beauvaria Bassiana
Entrust - Spinosyn insecticide

Fedco Seeds
P.O. Box 520
Waterville, Me 04903-0520

www.fedcoseeds.com

This is a Seed catalog with primarily Veg. seeds but alot of annuals and a nice seperate Tree/shrub catalog
very reputable

KFB