Re: Re: cheilanthes

  • Subject: Re: Re: [ferns] cheilanthes
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" cfao@iway.na
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:37:52 +0200

Thanks Kyle,

I did try and find some images on yahoo but then I followed up on your suggestion and managed to find a few images. Thanks.

As for the second hand bookshops I live in a relative small town compared to your standards I think we have a population of maybe 6000. Second off all ferns are an alien subject in this country so not much had been written on this subject. I stumbled across this website while I was trying to look up Namibian tortoises and there was this website on the biodiversity of Namibia but not much were said on the subject of the ferns.

We have only one university in our country and it is about 250km from our town in the capital city Windhoek but I guess if I go there sometime during next year I might try and find out if they have books on ferns etc.

Thanks for your help

Regards from Namibia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle Baker" <kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com>