Re: Re: cheilanthes

Doret Vermeulen <cfao@iway.na> wrote: Thanks Kyle,

I did try and find some images on yahoo but then I followed up on your
suggestion and managed to find a few images.  Thanks.

   Doret...glad that you were able to accomplish some further studies..

As for the second hand bookshops I live in a relative small town compared to your standards I think we have a population of maybe 6000. Second off all ferns are an alien subject in this country so not much had been written on this subject. I stumbled across this website while I was trying to look up Namibian tortoises and there was this website on the biodiversity of Namibia but not much were said on the subject of the ferns.

   Doret...I live in a town of around 12,000 but 20 minutes away is a city of 200,000 and one great second hand bookstore...have done business there for the last 10 years and have around 200 books from there...Namibian tortoises?  I shall have to look that up on google...love turtles/tortoises..lol...once you get the hang of google you will learn to type specifically and get great results...

We have only one university in our country and it is about 250km from our town in the capital city Windhoek but I guess if I go there sometime during next year I might try and find out if they have books on ferns etc.

   Doret, I understand and thats why I gave internet possibilities as not everyone has access to universitites and such so you can most likely find what you need to know about the ferns you seek through the google site..

 Thanks for your help

Regards from Namibia
Doret

 Doret...glad to be of help...where in Namibia do you live so I can look it up on the computer and do a search...whats the temps there? and what is the wildlife like?? I can't travel due to health reasons but love to travel via internet and e-mail friends recollections..

 all my best to you and your family

 kfb maine usa zone 5..today wqs 42* sunny and breezy