Re: Greetings Fern Folk!

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Fern Folk!
  • From: SCARLATTI@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:55:58 EST

Hi ROSS the FERN DAD:

Here in West Los Angeles 7 miles from the beach, it is 40  degrees.  & VERY
VERY VERY WINDY!  My poor rare PYRROSIAS  from all over the world are
trying to survive.  I can't even go look at  them till it is light.
PLEASE PRAY TO THE FERN GOD FOR ALL MY FERNS.

& PLEASE YOU HAVE WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS.
With frond regards.
_scarlatti@aol.com_ (mailto:scarlatti@aol.com)

In a message dated 12/22/2009 9:22:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,