Re: Greetings Fern Folk!

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Fern Folk!
  • From: Ross Koning <koning@easternct.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 21:39:37 -0500

Best wishes with the Pyrrosias!

Here in CT, we have been pretty cold here after the 20 inches of snow last
weekend...so lots of greenhouse issues (vents frozen partially open with ice
dams, motors shearing their "failsafe" parts, etc.)...grrr!

But so far everything is surviving...by weekend, the ice should be melted
and maybe then I can get the vents closed all the way.

Our greenhouse collection is doing well...we even got a volunteer Equisetum
arvense pop up in some pots! So that was a pleasant surprise.

ross