Re: Greetings Fern Folk!

  • Subject: Re: Greetings Fern Folk!
  • From: bob needham <needham.rider@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:45:49 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=K/Mcvd28C5aoQhPKKJjBTU4erdub/KBNqGeX2wtOFK4=; b=p5gklHpQ0MAfM4BkIo5g2qwf9Qb9QH6yyuzPrHN50DO2GNev8jBcIpf83chUKVJG9M DGJ3SJhyMVIg43nD489kKo1kvsZuy2zfMQUzlcC7uj5lRLTfv3+A8gH5N0Pwd2eQTw93 /QRk/RbHT3HQLR33nWtZF/VujyCWxQsbYK0ZU=

Ross (list Dad):
Things have been kind of quiet on the list lately - good to hear people
perking up!
I'm sure I can speak for all of us on the list by extending a HUGE thank-you
for all you do for us fernies!

A Very Merry Christmas to you and all list-members. It was 8 Deg. F. this
morning with about 2 ft. of snow here at our cabin in Nevada @ 5180ft. El.
USDA 7a
...needless to say, all my ferns are inside.

Ann Herrington gave me the marvelous idea of an underground greenhouse! The
backhoe is going into action this spring!
CyberHugs to all,
Nevada Bob

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Ross Koning <rkoning@snet.net> wrote:

> At the end of the year, I am extending greetings and best wishes to you and
> yours. I'm hoping your escapades with ferns are fulfilling for you!
>
> Frondly,
>
> ross
>
> Ross E. Koning
> 141 Oak Street
> Willimantic, CT 06226
> phone: 860-423-9724
> mobile: 860-933-2712
> http://plantphys.info
> mailto:rkoning@snet.net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of CabinSnow.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of CtreeTall.JPG]