RE: fern collection statistics/diversity

  • Subject: RE: fern collection statistics/diversity
  • From: Tony Avent <Tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:17:00 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

We're currently at 805 unique fern accessions...hope that helps.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent