Von: owner-ferns@hort.net [mailto:owner-ferns@hort.net] Im Auftrag von
Donna McGraw
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Januar 2003 06:41
An: ferns@hort.net
Betreff: [ferns] Re: Imidacloprid

I've never heard of imidacloprid, Rufino.  Is it sold under a brand
name? Do you know of a source for it? I occasionally have a few brown
scales - the kind that look like a tiny turtle shell - on my Platys.  I
can wash most of the adults away but am never sure that I've gotten all
the babies.

TIA
Donna McGraw
Houston where it's a little frosty at the moment