Re: Imidacloprid

  • Subject: [ferns] Re: Imidacloprid
  • From: "Donna McGraw" donnamcg@swbell.net
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:40:54 -0600

I've never heard of imidacloprid, Rufino.  Is it sold under a brand name?
Do you know of a source for it?
I occasionally have a few brown scales - the kind that look like a tiny
turtle shell - on my Platys.  I can wash most of the adults away but am
never sure that I've gotten all the babies.

TIA
Donna McGraw
Houston where it's a little frosty at the moment