RE: Encyclopaedia of Ferns for sale

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] Encyclopaedia of Ferns for sale
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" Wim.dewinter@wur.nl
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:44:03 +0100

Interesting to see the wildly varying shipping rates. You'd think a stamp is a

But $6 or $90  is worth something (and to my personal opinion: paypal is a
great solution). However, the bids have been running up since my previous
post. Are those all loist members bidding against each other?

Still hot in Germany, eh? Let me try what the list-mailer makes from the
degree character:

alt248: 0C
alt167: :C