Re: Encyclopaedia of Ferns for sale

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Encyclopaedia of Ferns for sale
  • From: Otto.Ganss@t-online.de (Otto Ganss)
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 19:13:00 +0100

The rumour goes that some people make their money not with the product but with the shipping costs
at ebay.

I have now bought that book  for EUR 70.- locally in Germany ,and i did not have to pay shipping
costs.Will be delivered immediately, thats fine with me.
80 degrees Celsius would be very good, but its still only 10 degrees now, still not bad for Germany
in January.

Otto