hello all,

i just bought this book a few years ago and i can't
believe how expensive it's become!

i usually go to abebooks.com if i want a book.  it's
not a book seller but a service that searches the
catalogues of hundreds of booksellers around the
world.   i've found many rare books that way, some for
very reasonable prices.  a search for the jones book
however turned up very expensive prices.  one hint,
you can search for "encyclopaedia" and "encyclopedia,"
as this book can be listed either way.

tsuh yang

--- Otto Ganss <Otto.Ganss@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hello Wim,
> thanks for the info,
> i looked it up at
> http://bookbutler.com
> and found some very acceptable prices for that book,
> without going through all the hustle with ebay and
> paypal
> Otto in Germany at unusual +80 Celsius
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!