Re: Fern apogamy

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Fern apogamy
  • From: "Mike Taylor" mike@skye6.fsnet.co.uk
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:26:53 -0000

Tom,

I was most interested in the reticulogram of relationships of hybrids and parents among American Cystopteris. I assume that your C. fragilis is the same as the UK taxa also is there a name for the hybrid between C. fragilis and C. tenuis.

Futher information on Americamn Cystopteris would be most appreciated.

Mike Taylor

Isle of Skye