Re: National Tropical Botanical Garden

Hi Cataharine,
take a short look today at the website.
Ok, to make gardens is better than nothing. But I'm not very pleased.
The best would be to protect complete habitats, with alle plants and all animals. Especially in tropic regions. Since many plants have a symbiosis with other plants and animals. If you cut one item of the fertilization-life-chain, the chain will break.
Making a garden seems to me that only single plants are choosen (at least partly), to give them the benefit to survive, but their symbiotic comrads didn't have the luck. How long will this last??

Baumfarne und mehr: http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern (http://www.baumfarn.at)