Re: (Ferns) Polypodium difforme, looks like Asplenium

  • Subject: Re: (Ferns) Polypodium difforme, looks like Asplenium
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:12:17 EST

Thank you for being so kind and posting the photo -- very considerate of
you.  I am also casting my vote for Asplenium.  I used to have a nice
collection of them.  I suppose they now live in fern heaven, in the  Asplenium
Reggie Whitehead
In a message dated 1/20/2011 7:01:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dcn@dcnicholls.com writes:

I'm  inclined to agree.  Definitely Asplenium-like, but not exactly A.
obtusatum, at least not like the ones I've seen in the  wild.