Re: index AFJ

I also forgot to include the Annual Review of Pteridological Research,
which is published yearly I believe.  Its coverage includes the
American Fern Journal.

--
Best regards,
 Mike

"We should realize that the game is crooked,
but also that it is the only game in town."
- Cronquist on phylogenetic reconstruction, 1988

Mike Barker
Dept. of Botany         ph. 513-461-1260
Miami University        fx. 513-529-4243
Oxford, OH 45056        barkerms@muohio.edu

website: http://www.users.muohio.edu/byrumsf/hickey/mike.htm