RE: index AFJ

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] index AFJ
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:13:08 +0200

I do not have access to the BioOne database. BA and CC should be available, but the technology let me down today, so that should be checked later.

Meanwhile, I will try to OCR a year's index to see how much time that would take. Possibly, with a few people's help the pre-digital volumes can be done quickly.