Re[2]: index AFJ

Hello Wim,

  Are you interested in building an electronic index to AFJ yourself
  then?  If this is the case, then maybe you could seek formal support
  for the project (probably not monetary, but volunteer power) from
  the American Fern Society.  If you could divide the labor up among
  other members it would probably be a lot faster.  I would be
  interested in helping with such a project.

--
Best regards,
 Mike

"We should realize that the game is crooked,
but also that it is the only game in town."
- Cronquist on phylogenetic reconstruction, 1988

Mike Barker
Dept. of Botany         ph. 513-461-1260
Miami University        fx. 513-529-4243
Oxford, OH 45056        barkerms@muohio.edu

website: http://www.users.muohio.edu/byrumsf/hickey/mike.htm