Re[2]: index AFJ

Hello Wim,

  I would be willing to help out with such a project.  I would also be
  willing to bet that the fern society would make copies of those
  journals available for such a project, although I can not speak for
  the society.  Keep in touch about this idea.

Best regards,

"We should realize that the game is crooked,
but also that it is the only game in town."
- Cronquist on phylogenetic reconstruction, 1988

Mike Barker
Dept. of Botany         ph. 513-461-1260
Miami University        fx. 513-529-4243
Oxford, OH 45056        barkerms@muohio.edu

website: http://www.users.muohio.edu/byrumsf/hickey/mike.htm