Re: artificial trees

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] artificial trees
  • From: Bob Needham bneedham@cisco.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

Keith, Wim:

A gas-fired BBQ works well.
PVC and ABS have a low thermal conductivity, so keep the heat low
and be patient, turning often or constantly. It takes time for the
heat to permeate into the interior.  Just like a woman:
keep the heat low, keep working on it, show it you care, and
soon it will be warm and flexible and you can have your way...
;^>
-BN