  • Subject: [ferns] Charcoal
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" <cfao@iway.na>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:28:32 +0200

Just wanted to ask if a book says uses one part charcoal in a planting mix
what charcoal are they talking about?  Are they talking about the ordinary
charcoal one uses to start a fire?

Sorry if it is a stupid question but here we are still a bit behind the rest
of the world and I was always intrueged as to what charcoal they are referring

Greetings from Namibia