Identification assistance needed....

  • Subject: [ferns] Identification assistance needed....
  • From: Ross Koning rkoning@snet.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:11:27 -0400

Hi folks,

I think we are having some trouble when people send subjects
beginning with the word "help"...I think the server is interpreting
this as a possible "server command" and then not knowing what
to do with it. Perhaps starting with "I could use some..." or "identification
help...." would solve this...not sure...

Below Ann is asking for help with some fern identification. Please
feel free to respond to her message.

ross (list-dad)

Begin forwarded message: