Re: Plant Thieves

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Plant Thieves
  • From: Lambscapes@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:04:50 EDT

Fairchild Tropical Garden, in Miami, Florida was ripped off just as you
described. I believe it was several months ago, but you should call them to compare
notes. I don't know whether they got fingerprints, but your police dept.
might want to run the prints in Florida as well. I'd also send your info to all
the major botanical gardens. They are also more apt to buy larger specimens and
do buy from private parties. I feel so sorry for you. Debbie