Re: Mounting Platyceriums

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Mounting Platyceriums
  • From: "Doret Vermeulen" <cfao@iway.na>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:42:41 +0200

Hi Keith,

Thought you would congratulate me on my success with my few
sporelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it very frustrating that here
are no one who can get ecstatic over ferns like I do!  Maybe you did not see
my message????Or maybe you are so used to spore germination that you can not
understand my optimism/happiness or whatever ones should call it  Or are you
taking the e-mails one at the time.

Have a great day!
Doret