....are a pest here.  Impossible to control, growing everywhere!  I have
tried Round-up, Garlon, among others, and cannot find an herbicide to
kill it!!!  On 12 acres it is hard to hand pull and they come right back
up. Has anyone successfully killed one (on purpose!!!) and what did you
use.  I don't like using big guns...but sometimes big weed problems
require it. Also have a problem with U'Luhe...the false staghorn
fern...any suggestions there? Carol - TIA