RE: Madagascar Ferns

  • Subject: RE: Madagascar Ferns
  • From: "Guertin, Darryl A. \(North Houston\)" <cjlm7@allstate.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:44:46 -0500

Speaking of fern images, I was going through the files on my desk top
yesterday and came across a huge .zip file absolutely chock-full of fern
images.  I have no idea where it came from, who I got it from, or when I
got it, but if anyone wants a copy of it, I'd be happy to forward it
through...

   Best,

     Darryl