NZ ferns

  • Subject: NZ ferns
  • From: "fern factor ltd" <ferns@fernfactor.co.nz>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:30:50 +1200

Hi Brian

Sad to hear u are no longer in the temperate regions of Canterbury
I imagine the earthquake had its toll around your neck of the woods.
In regards to ferns in central otago, we make a regular trip to Bendigo
every year & I think we found 7 species growing amoungst the kanuka.
Also around the diamond lake area near Wanaka there is some good patches of
Not to mention Pteridium esculentum holding all the mountain sides together
after many years of failed human intervention. Thanx to braken & its amazing
qualities of helping bring the land back into balance.

Kind regards

Paul Michael (General Manager)

 	Ph: (03) 344 0297
Mob: 0276945690