RE: Questions

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] Questions
  • From: "KONING, Ross E. (Biology)" KONING@easternct.edu
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:30:54 -0500

Hi Phil,

Our list-serve host has been busy with his other projects
and so the pteridonet and fernet archives have not been
put on-line yet.  At some time I thought I sent those files
to you personally however, Phil.   I could send them again
if you would like that.

I am sure there are NO photos in the old fernet archives
as we have never permitted attachments and the list-serve
itself is a text-only environment.

There currently is no good way for our host to receive and
post photos from our list-subscribers, so those that you
find at hort.net are, I believe, his own photos.  I think you
can probably imagine that accepting photos from others
without being sure of provenance could pose copyright
problems for our host.

I am happy that he has agreed to serve our list. It has been
quite a relief for me, and I think service has been better than
it was from my desktop here at the university.

ross