Re: Questions

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Questions
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:10:42 -0500

> From: philip crabb <ninnescah@hotmail.com>
> In eight months of 'Ferns at Hort Net', the same eight fern photos
are all
> the Plants Gallery of Hort Net displays.  Why is that?
Well, I expect this is because there is no relationship between the
hort.net/gallery and the ferns mailing list except that hort.net's
server hosts both of them:-)

If you have some great photos of ferns, email Chris Lindsey (owner of
hort.net) at lindsey@mallorn.com, I am pretty sure - if they are good
pix - that he'd be interested in putting them up.  Most of the
thousands of images in the gallery are his own photos, but he does
have quite a few from other folks...you'd need to chat with him about

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :