Re:

  • Subject: [ferns] Re:
  • From: "Louwrens Opperman" opperla@lantic.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:52:13 +0200

Hi Phil

You sent me a message ............. and I wonder if you had the wrong
address??

You mentioned the name "Mr. Lubin" ........... that's not me.
Louwrens Opperman at this end.

I do have a web site though. My site is about Playcerium ferns.I am just
trying to make sure that you do not expect a reply from someone that did not
receive your mail

Regards

Louwrens

Louwrens Opperman (Pretoria, South Africa)
now on the www with my Platycerium site at
www.platycerium.co.za