"Tree" at Fairchild Gardens

  • Subject: [ferns] "Tree" at Fairchild Gardens
  • From: "carol noel" <carolnoel2000@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:41:39 +0000

Aloha Fernie Friends - A while back someone on this forum posted the "How
to construct...." for the PVC tree covered with cork bark at the
Fairchild Gardens...  In my blondness, I have lost it and would dearly
like to have it....  Can someone help? Thanks in advance... CarolCarolNoel2000@hotmail.com