Fern Canyon, California

Great!  Depending on how late in the summer, bring your creek-walk shoes,
as the trail is the creek and your feet will get wet, usually through June
(until you get to the upper reaches, and then there is an upland
trail).  On your drive to the mouth of the creek, look for elk munching in
the dune area.

Holly Forbes

At 08:47 AM 03/09/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>My brother-in-law is getting married this summer in Fern Canyon.
>Here's some photos:
>If any of you ever get to the North Coast of California in the U.S.,
>it is a definite fernie "must-see". Well worth the ~30 min. drive off
>of Hwy 101.
>...I think Wim DeWinter may have gone there....

Holly Forbes, Curator
University of California
Botanical Garden
200 Centennial Drive, #5045