fern ID

I suspect this fern came out of Ecuador, Ecuagenera. I have collected this many times in the southern part of Ecuador usually along stream areas and in deep shade. It is epiphetic normally. I have seen it in full sun on fallen tree trunks. You can go to Ecuagenera,.com and go to 'Ecotic Plants page 3', tenth one down on the left. There is also a plant similar to this that came into the USA via a Thai plant dealer and he swears it is from Thailand. I know the Thai dealer deals with Ecuagenera so is there a cross over here?

Betsy