RE: Microsorum thailandicum (M.steerii)

My experience with the plant is limited to greenhouse growing. It seems to
tolerate higher light,  but best color is obtained in shade.

Under my conditions, I use freely draining media, and water often.

Misting would probably be beneficial.

Charles

  The plant almost certainly is Microsorum
>thailandicum (syn. steerii).

If it's currently in a peat moss + earth potting mix, shall I transplant it?
It does not seem to drain very well...
Shall I spray the fern to enhance humidity?
Does it kill the fern placing it currently in halfshade?

thanks
Peter